A Changing Environment
Retail complexity is increasing. Grocery retailers, for example, have diversified into clothing and appliances. Ensuring product availability and quality—on the shelf and through the ordering process—is critical to enabling your company to perform at peak efficiency. Is there enough product on the shelf? Is it the right quality? Is it traceable if a recall is required?
With more products and more SKUs, on-site storage space is increasingly at a premium, so optimizing delivery volumes must be more precise than ever. This means many retailers have a pressing need for multi-temperature deliveries and solutions, such as trailers that can range from -25°C to +5°C (-13°F to +41°F) (with ambient warehousing also available).
Customized Logistics Solutions
MexLucky offers a variety of solutions aimed specifically at retailer delivery requirements. With our deep industry knowledge and leading-edge technologies, we can provide:
- Full 3PL solutions, with dedicated fleets featuring logoed trucks and uniformed drivers
- Dedicated, client-optimized warehouses functioning as standalone distribution centres
- Geographically convenient warehousing
- Customized and integrated technologies and solutions
- Consolidated deliveries and off-hours deliveries when retailer is closed
- A range of product handling delivery options, including stocking shelves
- Supply chain analysis and access to 4PL services to determine the most efficient solution, which can include establishing a fully managed environment
- Deliveries direct to store or distribution centre
- Home delivery and e-commerce for fulfillment
Retail environments continue to change; you can benefit from supply chain solutions that continue to change with them.